Cosequin DS plus MSM maximum strength
- Lab tested and confirmed high quality supplement
- A multicomponent product to improve joint health with minimal side effects.
- The flavor tab form is generally well accepted by dogs.
- Does not contain omega fatty acid supplement.
- Tabs can be hard to get in your dog if they don’t like them.
Cosequin Soft Chew Maximum Strength with MSM plus Omega 3
- The multiple supplements help protect cartilage from breaking down.
- The antiinflammatory effect decreases pain and cartilage injury.
- Addition skin and coat health from omega fatty acid.
- Some dogs won’t eat chews and they are hard to get down if not voluntary.
- Some people feel they have a strong fishy odor.
Dasuquin with MSM Chewable
- Strong anti-inflammatory combination of multiple ingredients give a better result.
- Advanced joint cartilage support with the addition of ASU
- It’s made by a company with a good quality track record.
- Occasional GI upset due to avocado
- Rare allergy association with soy.
Dasuquin with MSM soft chew
- The combination of ingredients provides multilayer joint protection
- Easy medicating for food motivated dogs.
- Excellent company quality control
- Hard to pill if the dog doesn’t want to take it on their own.
- More flavor ingredients to consider in the case of allergy.
Why should I consider using a joint supplement at all?
The two huge benefits of changing the inflammatory profile:
Decreased tissue damage
Less side effects
This is an interesting supplement. Glucosamine is one of the building blocks of healthy cartilage. Cartilage is part of the shock absorber of the joint system. Healthy cartilage protects bone, decreases pain and long term damage. This idea is understandable to all of you out there who have chronic degeneration in their knees and have talked about ‘bone on bone pain’.
(Sodium) Chondroitin (Sulfate)
ASU (Avocado/Soybean unsaponifiable)
How long does it take Cosequin to work?
How long does it take Dasuquin to work?
What are the side effect issues for Cosequin?
What are the side effect issues for Dasuquin?
Are Dasuquin and Cosequin vegan?
Is this product yeast free?
Is this okay for a diabetic dog?
Is this product grain-free?
Our Verdict : The Best Product to Start With?
One request from Speedy
Dr. Peters put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to the dog parent community. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media networks.
SHARING IS ♥️
4 thoughts on “Dasuquin vs. Cosequin: Which Joint Supplement Is Best for Your Dog?”
wonderful website explain every thing about cosequin and dasuquin help me understand between the both of them and how they work
Clear and comprehensive.
Thank you, we appreciate your kind comment 🙂
Thank you for the detailed analysis.